Welcome to the London Architecture Diary, your essential guide to architecture exhibitions and events taking place across the city, brought to you by New London Architecture.
In this continuation of our hugely successful 2018 event in Cardiff, industry experts will lead talks, interactive workshops and site visits to create a multifaceted CPD experience for practitioners across the whole landscape sector.
Discuss how landscape architecture underpins public health and wellbeing; see the benefits of green infrastructure for healthier communities; and achieve positive health and wellbeing outcomes through sustainable design and effective urban planning.
- LI President Elect Jane Findlay, Founding Director at Fira
- Louise King and Iain Tuckett of Coin Street Community Builders (CSCB), who will lead a site visit to a thriving, transformed mixed-use neighbourhood on London’s South Bank
- Julia Thrift, Director of Healthier Place-making at TCPA
- Dr Helen Hoyle, Senior Lecturer in Healthy Built Environments at the University of West England
- Harmony Ridgley, Adult Lifestyle Policy Implementation Officer at Public Health England
- Sarah Preston, Senior Advisor for Natural England’s Outdoors for All programme
- Alex Valenzeula, Public Realm Director at South Bank Employers’ Group